Current Container Status
Container has been filled. It left Japan on March 22nd and has been in transit since.
Latest Update: It is going to be loaded on MSC Deila on April 29 heading China – Belgium. ETA in Riga early June.
Sorry for delays.
How to Find parts, where to look?
There are 2 major Car Parts Web Shops in Japan. Yahoo auctions and Croooober.com which is an Up-Garage Web Shop.
On our Website there is a short instruction on how to search for parts in these shops, if you are having difficulties we will help you finding stuff for a small finder’s fee.
But here is a short tip: Use categories, Use search bar for Body type only (e.g. CL7, JZX100, S13, GC8), Sort items by price and condition. Don’t type Model and Maker in search bar you will find nothing (e.g. Honda Civic is actually Honda Shibikku in Japanese).
What we need from you
Process is simple all we need from you is to find the item you want, give us a link and we will buy it for you.
Once the item arrives to Europe you won’t need to deal with Customs yourself, we are going to clear customs for you.
In Short: 1) Find item 2) Send us a deposit 3) Wait until it comes to our store 4) Pick it up in Riga, Latvia or we will ship it in Europe.
Yes. It is that simple.
Import Process and Cost
Items import cost Low to High:
- Sports Steering Wheel, Small interior pieces – 30e
- Doors Mirrors, Grill, Turbocharger – 45e
- Strut Bars, Headlights, Lip Spoiler – 60e
- Set of Brake Calipers, Audio system, Suspension Arms, Pair of Wheel Hubs – 60e
- Standard Spoiler, Fender, Bumper lip, Shock Absorbers – 75e
- Muffler, Lip Kit (F&R), Side Skirts – 85e
- Bucket Seat, Large Spoiler, Small set of wheels ≤15, Small Gearbox – 100e
- Small Bumper, Large Spoiler (WRX STi), Set of Wheels with tires ≤15 – 120e
- Bonnet, Set of wheels ≥16, Wagon Trunk – 130e
- Wheels With tires, RWD Gearbox, Large Bumper – 150e
- Small Engine ≤4 cyl, Motorcycle (Motocompo) – 250e
- Large Engine (I6, H6, V6, V8), Large body parts – 350e
- Engine With Gearbox, Standard motorcycle – 500e
- Normal size bikes – Please Contact Us
Send us a message if the item isn’t in the list. Also let us know if you are willing to buy many parts at the same time – we will give you a discount.
Import cost is only part of the actual cost of the items in our store. Here is a short description of process:
- Items cost + 10% consumers tax. Items cost is 1000 you will pay 1100
- Delivery in Japan Starting from 1000 Yen for Steering Wheel – ending with 15000 for an engine
- Our Japanese agent fee for making a package, storage place and other fees 3000Y
- Import Cost The one you see in the list
- Customs (4.5% parts 10% bikes) and Taxes (21% VAT), No VAT if you have company outside of Latvia
E.g. You are buying a cheap aftermarket Bumper for Toyota Celsior UCF31 – cost 3000 Yen
3000 (item) + 300 (tax) + 8000 (delivery) + 3000 (agent) = 14300 Yen Converting to Euro 120e + 5e Customs + 120e Large bumper import cost + 51,50 (VAT 21%) = 296,50 Euro delivered to Our store.
Use Calculator to See Estimated Cost of your item Delivered to Riga, Latvia.Calculate your import